Protect Yourself and Your Family
- Malaria: Cases hit a 40-year high in the US
- Typhoid Fever: A life-threatening illness spread through contaminated food and water — More than 400 cases of typhoid fever are reported each year associated with travel
- Polio: Recent outbreaks in Ethiopia, Somalia, and Kenya
- Yellow Fever – Infection has 90% mortality rate among travelers- Going without vaccines can leave you stranded or in quarantine
- Hepatitis A: Liver disease spread by contaminated food and water; symptoms can last up to six months –- Vaccinations are nearly 100% effective in preventing this disease
When To Visit Indiana Travel Medicine Clinic?
- Visiting relatives out of the country
- Work travel
- Mission trips
What Will I Leave With?
- Personalized counseling on specific risks of the area that you are traveling to
- Completed vaccines and documentation
- Antibiotic prescription for traveler’s diarrhea, if necessary
- Anti-Malarial prescription if necessary