What Sets Us Apart
- Physician onsite
- True medical experts in travel needs, and treatment of travel related illnesses
- Personalized health evaluation by licensed physician or nurse practitioner
- No referral necessary
- Individualized health counseling provided
- Safe prescriptions to meet your personalized health needs
- No need to go to your primary care physician for prescriptions
Indiana Travel Medicine offers a one stop visit. We provide vaccines, prescriptions and safety information. There is no need to get prescriptions from other providers.
While pharmacies can give vaccines it requires an order from PCP.
The Complicated Traveler?
We deal with the complicated traveler. We treat:
- Immunocompromised (Cancer, HIV, Transplant patients)
- Drug allergies
And the overall medically complex.
Mission Organization Discounts
Large group discounts available
Indiana Travel Medicine is available to provide travel safety guidance to large groups, but still provide individualized attention to each and every patient at his or her visit. We will address specific education and safety information for your specific location.
We can be your one stop visit. No need to see other care providers for prescriptions or other vaccines. This can all be done at our location.
Contact us for discount pricing specific to your needs.